Friday, December 2, 2011

Voices of the Faithful

I received Voices of the Faithful around this time last year. It has taken me quite some time to write a blog on this book! It is a daily devotional that I really felt spoke out to me. I wanted to get most of the way through it before I posted anything on it so I would be more encouraged to continue reading each day. I really feel like these stories reached out to me. They presented stories that reach out to your heart and make you want to grow in your relationship with God. I would definitely recommend this devotional to my friends and family. It captivates you and makes you feel like you are a part of each small story. I have been encouraged all year long to look towards being a better person and making the hard decisions based on my faith. I plan on passing this devotional on to others in the up coming year and look forward to getting another devotional for this upcoming year. I think this past year has been quite possibly the most difficult one so far! My stress level seems to be out the roof. This devotional helps me keep things in perspective and to focus on what is really important. I hope to keep  up with my blog better, and with reviewing more books! It is almost the end of this semester, and I'll have almost a full month without most of my stress factor! This is something I used to do to help relax and chill out, so I am going to try to take some time for  myself over break.

No comments:

Post a Comment