Saturday, October 16, 2010

Excited!

It's here! It's here! I have been waiting all week for my first book from booksneeze to get here and it came today!
For the next few days, aside from studying for school, I will be reading Out Live Your Life, by Max Lucado. In anticipation for this book to get here, I decided to get a jump start on Christmas shopping for the year. I got my neice and nephews children's books by him. (well, I also got one nephew Thomas the Train Phonics but it's still educational!) I feel like not only do Lucado's books teach children to be good to others, and to look to God but they also focus on feeling good about yourself. Isn't  that a wonderful message to send to our future generation?! I surely think so!
Anyways, as soon as I'm finished I'll write about it, but I'm sure it's going to be great! Everything by Lucado is usually pretty good!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment