Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

I've had a pretty uneventful Halloween so far. I'm shocked at how quickly October has gone by! (Although I am happy to be rid of all the scary movies and decorations all over the place). No, I am not spending my day passing out candy to happy children, or going to a scare house to cling to my fiance. I spent the whole morning at work and am home for a few hours before my second shift of the day begins. I tried to get someone to work for me tonight, but I knew no one would step up to do it. So, once again, my Halloween will be spent serving spagghetti to the Hoosier population.
Bilbo Baggins in The Lord of the Rings verbalized how I feel right now perfectly. "I feel like butter spread over too much bread" (or something to that effect).

Well, now I'm off to work again. Have a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment